Corporate capital raising
We are able to advise you how to structure your offer so that a regulated disclosure document, like a prospectus, is not required. Alternatively, if you want to go to the broader market to raise capital, then we can assist you prepare the necessary disclosure document which complies with the Corporations Act and ASIC policy.
• advise you on the “excluded offer” or small scale offerings provisions of the Corporations Act
• prepare or review information memoranda for wholesale or excluded offers
• prepare or review regulated disclosure documents like prospectuses and offer information statements
• assist you structure preference share issues and other quasi-debt instruments
• assist you issue convertible notes and prepare note deed polls
• assist you undertake a retail offer of debentures, including drafting debenture trust deeds and prospectuses
• establish investment companies and assist with appointing an authorised intermediary or outsourced dealer, and
• co-ordinate due diligence and verification on offer documents to assist you establish due diligence defences.